Saturday, April 2, 2011

Trying to become someone I've never been.....

I have decided that I want to become a runner/jogger.  At Under Armour, one of the questions they are suppose to ask you is, "What can we make you today?" (or something like that)  I have decided that since I can no longer swim here (and I haven't really been swimming in a while) that I will have to find something else to do.  I am excited about this because I really want to lose some weight.  I am hoping that this transformation can make me more healthy which can make me a better wife and a better teacher.  Getting new clothes and shoes makes this process even more fun.  Here are my new shoes!!!  I have been looking for pink shoes for months now, but hadn't found the right ones.  I also love these because they are not white.  I HATE WHITE SHOES!  They get (or look) so dirty so quickly.   






Anyway, the way that I am hoping to accomplish this goal is to use the program Couch to 5K.  I feel like it makes running and exercise doable, but not too difficult.  I had seen it somewhere else online, but here is the information that I found.  Also, I found an app for my phone that keeps up with the time for each section which is awesome.  If not, I would be so obsessed about looking at my watch and keeping up with the time I wouldn't be keeping up with the program.  This program can be done inside or outside.  For now, I think I will do it outside.  


This is one of my favorite shirts.  P said it is called Burnout.  It is very lightweight, but fairly see-through.  I can wear it over some other workout shirts or with a tank top under with jeans. 


   


This comes along with P's new job at Under Armour.  The store opened on Thursday and we were fortunate enough to be able to go and purchase a few goodies.  I am so excited about the possibilities this job brings to our family.  I can't wait to see where UA takes us and allows us to go!  But for now....I am trying to become a runner, someone I've never been. 

   

No comments: