Here is a bad cell phone picture from before I basted it. (Not a good idea to be 36 weeks pregnant and crawling on the floor!)
The quilt top was easy to make. It only took me a day. I decided to make the quilt top a little longer and added a 1.5" (1" finished) section between each row. Since I made the top, I have been out of town and I am just getting back to work on it. Today I had a new adventure. As usual, I used my walking foot for the quilting. However, I decided to use the guide bar that came with it rather than tape to make the straight lines. About a quarter of the way through, the entire bar fell off. Obviously this did not make a very straight or accurate line. I ended up "unquilting" the entire thing. :( I wanted to be happy with the results of the quilt and I knew I would not be happy with a very crooked line. The photo below shows where I was taking out the stitches.