Thursday, June 9, 2011

Swift Start to Summer

Before I even finished my last day at school, my mom and sister came to visit.  I had to go back to school on Monday for a workday.  I was finished in my room by about 9:30 so I spent the day chatting and helping in other rooms.  I couldn't wait to get out of there because I knew I had two guests waiting for me at home. 

Monday night we ate at Skull Creek Boathouse.  It was soooo good!  Next time we will have to be sure to get there for the Sunset Supper, though.  We would have made it, but it wasn't where we thought it was so we wasted time driving up and down the road when it was about a half mile further.  Oh well!  We had a great time.

Tuesday we went to Coligny Beach.  We got there about 9:20 and it wasn't too busy.  By 10:00, it was getting busy.  We had a nice time, but left around lunch.  Tuesday night we ate at Sake House (a new Japanese restaurant).  We got more food than we could ever have eaten. 

Yesterday, we spent the morning at the pool and then went shopping in the afternoon. 

I enjoyed my family being here, but what a start to summer.  No time to sleep late or relax.  It just felt like a school holiday so maybe soon it will hit me that summer is here!     

No comments: