Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Older Completed Projects

Here are some other quilts that I have made.

This baby quilt was made for a co-worker of P's who was having a baby boy.  Needless to say, this family was crazy about the Kentucky Wildcats.


This is a split nine-patch quilt that I made for my cooperating teacher during student teaching.  I gave it to her on my last day.


This is another baby quilt.  It was alsow made using the split nine patch block although it looks nothing like the quilt above.  This quilt was made using only Amy Butler fabric from several different collections.  It has no owner. 


This is a baby quilt that I designed the pattern for myself.  I used the Animal Alphabet fabric collection and a few solids.  This quilt does not have an owner.

I have made two other quilts (that I can think of right now), but I don't have any pictures of them.  They will be coming soon.  They are both very large. 

No comments: